2011-03-13

PRAY FOR JAPAN


It was 11-th March. I heard news about terrible earthquake in Japan.
I was and still stay in the deep shock about...

I was tried to contacting with all my friends in Japan to asking "Are You safe?".
Thanks God, most of them are safe. I got news from them in this days.
But some people is still silent. I am worry so much about them. 

My heart is bleeding for Japan. My heart is bleeding for victims. 
Rest In Peace Victims of Earthquake and Tsunami...

Japan is country with amazing, strong people. They all trying to stay positive in such terrible situation. 
And I pray Angels for them all. For their safety and for their mental power.
I wish I can to be in Japan right now to do something to help also...
And I want You to know that I will do all I can do for my friends from Japan.
If I can do something for you... 

My heart with Japan. My heart with my friends in Japan.
My heart with all people in Japan. 


日本の人々と連帯する

Your tears is our tears...
Your pain is our pain...
Your grief is our grief...
 
Please, stay safe...



with love, prayers and hopes,
your dani 

  
PRAY for JAPAN group on Facebook 
  
LINKS for International DONATIONS for JAPAN 

No comments:

Post a Comment