2011-05-18

Fuck the "STARS"! False idols..

In the last years I was talked with some people who is or was is like a hero for me.
Some of this people was a face a rebellion in past days. Some of this people is still real Heroes for me.
But some of this people are just thinking that they are idols for all of us. The huge fucking legends, you know..
Fuck them!! They was talked with me like I am huge ecstatic fan just while I said "Hello" for them.
So... It is good, actually! I never need the fake heroes. It was like a checking. 
Now I know so many talented people around the world who can talking with me free and easy, doesn't matter that they do music from times of my childhood and that they are real legends already.
I also know so many people who making wonderful music at home. Not for money. Just because they feeling that they have what to say... And their music more alive, honest and real than all that fucking shit with many copies for sell.
I hate supercilious persons... I hate hollow person. Fakes... 
Fake friends, fake lovers, fake heroes...
Fucking "STARS"... 
Be honest with yourself - for what you making your music? 
For feeling yourself a God?
For be a idol for young musicians?
For be a star for your fans?
Did you ever know or just forgot how it is when you working hard on the stupid job for buy your first guitar? Or for have a possibility to continue making music..
You are talking about cruelty on the streets, but ever you walking on this streets just like a simple freak last days?
Put your money and your idol status in your ass.

 

I don't want to tell now and here the names of this fucking "stars", but this people is nothing for me now. More than nothing. 
By the way, some pop-stars most honest and open-hearted than this legends of underground! 
Just thinking about if you read this now.. ;)  




LOVE to all my friends and real Heroes! 
KEEP YOUR MENTAL FREEDOM!! 
  
with RED-HOT-KISSES,
your daniel vice 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry some people don't understand humility and respect. You and Selvio are wonderful, friendly musicians, and I hope to meet more people like you in the U.S.!

    Take care, and continue sharing your love with the world!

    Love and peace,
    Ashley

    P.S. Great picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my sweetheart!! LOVE YA!!

    ReplyDelete