2011-05-27

GYSPSY'S CURSE - Shooting is done

Hello, my dear friends! 

Yesterday was a shooting day by STILLBORN DIZ new coming out music video - GYSPSY'S CURSE.
Now all shooting is done and we hope that we will can finishing this new one in few days.  

 


You know, I had really strange experience on this video shooting. Short moment in my life with strange feelings and strange emotions... I can't tell you more about this now, but it was a very cool experience in my life. 

So.. What a can to say about Gypsy's Curse music video?
I guess it will be spooky story. 
Also we have a very beautiful girl inside. (Love her! She is so pretty!)
I can't tell you more or show you some photos from because it is a big secret now as always... :)
Just wait a few days... 
We hope that you will like this one, when we will finishing...

LOVE YOU ALL!! 
with RED-HOT-KISSES,
your dani

No comments:

Post a Comment